Bio Plantella Chitosan
100 % organic product to increase the natural resistance of vegetables and fruit plants.
- made from natural material chitin (shells and skeletons of arthropods)
- strengthens the plant's defence mechanisms against stress factors
- improves germination and early plant development
- increases the yield and improves the health and appearance of plants
- for use outdoors and in greenhouses
Chitosan hydrochloride is on the list of basic substances (1107/2009).
Bio Plantella Chitosan is a 100 % organic agent that strengthens the natural resistance of plants. High-quality natural preparation is ideal for preventing illness spreading on fruit trees, garden vegetables and fruits and ornamental plants.
Watering with Bio Plantella Chitosan has a balancing effect on microorganisms living in the soil - organisms with a positive effect are promoted, whereas soil-borne pathogens are repressed.
The agent is packed in 4 x 4 g bags. 1 bag suffices for 10 l of water or 100 m² area. Foliar application.
Chitosan can be used in a watering can as well as with a common spraying device for agriculture.
We recommend not exceeding a dilution of 1:4000.
Stock solution: Put 1 teaspoon of Chitosan in 1 glass of water, let stand for 30 minutes