Ratimor Pasta /Soft Bait
Proven to be the most effective form of mouse and rat control bait.
- Proven to be the most palatable bait
- The active ingredient bromadiolone has the widest application range
- High efficacy due to the delayed action
- Contains the aversive agent Bitrex making the bait safe for humans and pets
- Proven to be the most palatable form of rodenticides
- Added attractants lure the rodents to the bait
Rodenticide in the form of pasta bait contains the active ingredient bromadiolone and is suitable for the eradication of house mice, black and brown rats, especially larger populations. The active ingredient offers a delayed effect and a wide range of applications, so it is the most common choice among professional control operators. Other features, guaranteeing a great effect, are an added attractant, luring the rodents to the bait, and the form of the product – pasta bait is proven to be the most effective form of rodenticides available.
They are especially suitable for use in areas where the rodents are exposed to other food sources. It is immediately effective, but the poisoned rodents perishes a few days after ingestion, so as not to scare away the other mice or rats. A special filter foil provides easy and precise bait treatment and prevents moisture development and provides a long-lasting effect.