Ratimor Grain Bait
Effective grain bait for mice and rats, packed in sachet for easy and safe use.
- Very appealing for rodents due to the high amount of cereals contained
- Additional attractants lure the rodents to the bait
- Highly effective due to the delayed action
- Contains the aversive agent Bitrex making the bait safe for humans and pets
- The active ingredient bromadiolone has the widest application range
A rodenticide in the form of grain bait, containing the active ingredient bromadiolone, is especially suitable for pest control for house mice and black and brown rats in living quarters and agricultural buildings. The delayed action and wide range of applications are two of the reasons why the grain bait is so popular with the professional control operators. An added attractant for luring in the rodents makes sure the product is extremely efficient.
The bait starts working immediately after ingestion, but the animal does not perish until a few days after ingestion, so that other rodents do not get frightened and avoid the bait. A special filter foil makes handling the bait very easy and precise, while still preventing moisture development and thus prolonging the effectiveness of the bait.