Plantella Garden Soil
Universal garden soil, enriched with organic materials, is ideal for planting and sowing all types of garden, ornamental and fruit plants.
- Contains vegetable fibers, produced according to a new, special procedure that makes them unique to this soil. The mixture of wood fiber and humic turf provides ideal conditions for good plant growth and development, because it creates good soil structure and excellent water and air regimes.
- Contains the best humic turf, rich with nutrients and humus that satisfy all the basic plant nutrient needs,
- Contains high levels of organic matter and all the necessary mineral main and micronutrients,
- Improves soil structure and activity,
- Provides a high water retention rate, prevents leakage of existing and added nutrients and decreases the use of chemical products for plant care
- Increases the share of organic and mineral matter in the soil.
The garden soil contains a lot of organic matter – humic acids that form humus in the soil. This is especially important for garden vegetable that need a lot of humus. Garden soil is 20 % more affordable than the soil for onrmanetal plants, because we know that we use a lot more of this soil for the garden and gardeners are not prepared to pay the same price for it as for the soil, used in balcony beds.