Bio Plantella Blue Adhesive Plates
The Bio Plantella Blue Adhesive Plates are excellent mechanical and completely natural plant protection products against the western flower thrips attacking ornamental plants, garden plants and fruit trees in greenhouses and in open areas.
- The adhesive plates have a carefully chosen shade of blue that strongly attracts the most resistant pests - the western flower thrips. As the pests approach the adhesive layer, they get stuck on the fast active entomologic adhesive.
- High-quality entomologic adhesive with fast action, i.e. all pests, even the light ones, quickly adhere to the layer
- The special adhesive that does not wash away, does not dissolve, and is harmless to plants
- Long-lasting effect (even up to several months) because of the high resistance to temperature and moisture changes - the plates remain stable even at higher temperatures (above 20 degrees Celsius)
- Silicon paper protection - a silicon layer prevents plates from drying out, even with long periods of disuse
- Enclosed hanging wires provide easy use and keep the plates in place
Directions for use:
For effective plant protection hang the plates evenly distributed 20-24 pieces per 100m2 in orchards, greenhouses, or open spaces. If the adhesive layer gets excessively covered with pests, replace the plates with new ones.
Place the plates near branches, but make sure they do not adhere to the leaves and branches.
Can also be used for monitoring purposes, to quickly and accurately determine the quantity and type of the pest population and to respond to the pest situation quickly and appropriately.
Store the Blue Adhesive Plates in a dry place, at temperatures up to 35°C. Keep out of the reach of children and away from food, drinks and animal foodstuffs. Remove the plates and packaging as municipal waste.
10 adhesive plates