Ratimor Pellets - difenacoum
An effective mouse and rat bait with high cereal mixture content, appropriate for indoor use.
- Very appealing for rodents due to the high amount of cereals contained
- Especially suitable for use in dry indoor spaces and agricultural buildings
- Highly effective due to the delayed action
- Contains the aversive agent making the bait safer for humans and pets
- Appropriate for both professional and hobby use
- New, modern formula with the least toxic substance difenacoum
- Additional attractants lure the rodents to the bait
Pellets are a very alluring bait for mice and rats, especially in dry areas where there is little rodent staple food (cereals). The active ingredient difenacoum is the least toxic active ingredient and thus enables also indoor use (inside houses, apartments, etc.).
The bait consists of crumbled cereal grains that are especially appealing to house mice and black and brown rats. It is highly effective and easy to use. The active ingredient becomes immediately active after ingestion, but the animal does not perish until after a few days. This delayed effect makes it possible that other rodents also eat the bait and are not discouraged from eating it. A single bait ingestion suffices for effective rodenticidal action. Formulation type: ready bait (RB).