Ratimor Pellets - bromadiolone
An effective rodenticide with the widest range of application, in the form of pellets.
- Very appealing for rodents due to the high amount of cereals contained
- Additional attractants lure the rodents to the bait
- Highly effective due to the delayed action
- Contains the aversive agent making the bait safer for humans and pets
- The active ingredient bromadiolone has the widest application range
Ratimor Pellets are a rodenticide, extremely appealing to house mice and black and brown rats. The active ingredient bromadiolone, with its wide range of applications, makes it a popular choice for professional control operators.
The high amount of cereals makes it especially effective in dry areas and agricultural buildings where mice and rats do not have access to other food sources. The pellets’ delayed action enables a high rate of ingested rodenticides, because the poisoned rodents demise a few days after ingesting the bait and do not frighten other pests from biting the bait.