Ratimor Wax Blocks with metal hook
An effective rodenticide with the widest range of application, especially effective in moist areas. Because of the incorporated metal hook the block can be hanged in sewers or in other places difficult to achieve.
- Very stable despite difficult circumstances (direct sunlight, temperature changes, moisture)
- Can be hanged in sewers or in other places difficult to achieve
- Contains the aversive agent making the bait safer for humans and pets
- The active ingredient bromadiolone has the widest application range
- Multiple edges on the blocks offer more biting choices
- Additional attractants lure the rodents to the bait
Wax blocks are resistant to different weather conditions. Because of that this product is suitable for outdoors and damp conditions (rodent control in sewers). However, wax blocks can be used for indoor rodent control too. Because of the incorporated metal hook the block can be hanged in sewers or in other places difficult to achieve. The hook is tightened well to the product so the wax block cannot be removed down. By that the wax blocks with hook incorporated can be an easy to use product for rodent control.
Instructions for use:
- For black rats (Rattus rattus) and brown rats (Rattus norvegicus) up to 200g every 10 m, in case of a severe infestation problem at every 5m
The number of applications is not limited. Set the bait every 14 days, until they are no longer taken. The used bait must be replaced with a new one until the rodents completely disappear. Remove the deceased animals.
- 100g, 200g in 8kg cardboarb box