Ratimor Wax Blocks
An effective rodenticide with the widest range of application, especially effective in moist areas.
- Very stable despite difficult circumstances (direct sunlight, temperature changes, moisture)
- Suitable for use in basements, sewers and areas around the house
- The active ingredient bromadiolone has the widest application range
- Multiple edges on the blocks offer more biting choices
- Additional attractants lure the rodents to the bait
Ratimor Wax Blocks are a rodenticide with the active ingredient bromadiolone, which is very popular with professional control operators because of its wide range of applications and high stability. The added wax (paraffin) provides moisture resistance and stability despite extreme temperature changes and direct sunlight. This makes it suitable for use in the outdoors, sewers, very damp spaces, etc.
A delayed action ensures a large rodenticidal intake, as the poisoned animals perish a few days after ingestion and thus do not scare away other rodents before they ingest Ratimor Wax Blocks. The form and multiple edges provide an additional possibility – for monitoring purposes.